- Senior IT Consultant
Phone: (404) 456-2524
Suzanne Simpson is Senior Consultant with over 27 years in the industry with a focus in the area of identification of industry directions, devising company business strategy and satisfying client’s needs in the areas of ITIL, KPI’s, ROI’s, Organizational Change Management, Capacity Management, Available Management, Quality Improvements, Software Configuration Management, Problem Management, Release Management, Build Management, Metrics, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Risk Management and implementing Enterprise Tool Solutions. Suzanne has implemented the leading methodologies in the industry and performed assessments to benchmark “as is” and “to be” in leading these efforts and well known in the industry as expert. These processes are established and implemented following industry standards and using leading methodologies in the industry today (i.e. Six Sigma, ITIL, RUP, CMMi, IEEE, ISO 9000, ISO 20,000, SEI, MSF, CoBiT, COSO and customized methodologies). Suzanne is both –on-hands technical and excellent leadership skills both from top down and bottom up organizations. Suzanne focus is in the area of Service Strategy, Service Operations, Service Transition, Continual Service Improvement, Service Design based on ITIL Framework and other leading methodologies. Suzanne has worked for corporations worldwide such as Schlumberger, GE Medical, SunTrust, Wells Fargo, NCC, Capital One, Cisco, GE, Schlumberger, CSC, E&Y, Cap Gemini, and IBM. Suzanne has strong leadership skills, excellent communication, and negotiation skills and problem solving in the area of Service Level Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, Capacity Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Availability, IT Infrastructure, Operations, Security and performing gaps analysis, developing work flows based on key controls, developing metrics, executive work shops, training in all areas of ITIL and implementing leading tools in the industry such as HP CMDB, HP Service Desk, HP Demand Management, BMC, HP Portfolio Management and IBM tools. In many of my engagements, I arrive on site and meet with CIO, CTO, VP’s and Directors to obtain their Vision and buy-in and sell the end solution throughout the organization. I develop all the deliverables, process documentations, perform gaps analysis and perform workshops and process mapping sessions. I develop the training material and train the end users and roll off the program/projects once the project is completed and FTE’s are mentored and trained. I have the capacity to work on short term or long term engagements. I perform executive workshops in the area of organizational change management, health checks, and pulse checks for all executive management and change agents.
- Served as engagement partner over 85 projects throughout the worldwide focuses in Testing, Change Management, ITIL and CMMi Service Strategies, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement, Service Operations, Data Center Consolidations, Environment Management, Organizational Change Management, Change Management, Project Management, Configuration Management, and Release & Deployment. This includes implementing Enterprise processes, tools and training organizations with over 100,000 employees world-wide.
- Performs operational risk reviews and outsourcing of internal audits for clients in a variety of industries.
- Has led engagements to develop and implement Change Management, Capacity Management, Configuration Management, and Quality Assurance for Fortune 100 corporations worldwide.
- Developed Road Maps and Assessments in the area of Capacity Management, IT Infrastructure, development and recommendations in the area of Technology and best practices in the industry with KPI’s, Metrics and Scorecards.
- She lead Executive workshops and meeting with CIO, CFO, COO, CEO in obtaining their business and technology vision and developing Road Maps, Vision Documents, Business Plans for Fortune 100 Corporations worldwide.
- She leads and provides technical leadership and strategy with ERP Implementations, Enterprise Architecture development, and business case development, System Development Lifecycle, Implementation in the area of Risk Management, Change Management and Quality Assurance.
- Meets with key stakeholders to align both Business Services and IT services to develop Service Catalog and Portfolio Costing Model for Executive Management.
- Led 800 Million dollar project from blueprinting to implementation as executive sponsor and program management for large financial corporation.
- Started my career working for the Federal Government and Capital Hill and then my focus was the private sector.
- She has oversight responsibility for ongoing Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 Compliance consulting engagements and partnering with E&Y, Price Water House, KPMG and Deloitte & Touché.
- Speaks Yearly in Conferences in regards to best practices and implementing Capacity Management, Change Management, Methodologies, ERP and Enterprise Tools for IBM, BMC and CA World.
- She leads organizations in the capacity of Executive Management, Director, Engagement Manager, Senior Consultant and Subject Matter Expert (SME’s) through out her career.